Global Metal Spinning Solutions, Inc. – DENN USA Metal Forming
Your “One Stop” source! From project ideas to part design, from prototypes to large production runs, from machinery sales & setup to after sales support – we are your knowledgeable metal forming partner, supporting you in all phases of your production needs.
It is obvious, when you deal with us, that metal forming is our passion and our life. Our customers become our trusted partners, since we fully share our technology, knowledge and success.
Also, feel free to contact us if you are looking for fabricated parts by metal spinning, flow forming or related technologies, instead of machinery. In that case we will put you in touch with suitable parts suppliers.
Machinery, Support & Value Added Products
Technologies – DENN
machinery from standard to fully custom
DENN – High Standards for the Metal Spinning & Flow Forming Machinery Industry
Positional Precision & Repeatability
DENN machinery employ electrical driven slide compounds with movement performed by slides and transmission with a servodriven pressure spindle.
Electronic Pressure Control
DENN metal spinning machines come equipped with an integrated electric pressure control. This system can be activated by the programmer/ operator for maintaining constant force rate, for example to avoid adverse effects due to temperature changes.
Surface Finishes & Tight Tolerances
The combination of the innovative and feature-rich DENN CAD-CAM programming software, precise positioning, electronic pressure control and the use of quality components allow our customers to achieve the best possible surface finishes and tight tolerances in the industry.
Chipless Metal Forming Machinery & Related Machine Tools
- metal spinning machines (spinning lathes, spinforming lathes)
- shear forming machines
- flow forming machines (flow Forming lathes)
- wheel forming machines
- rotary forging presses (machines)
- tube (cylinder / pipe) necking-in & closing machines
- trimming, beading, flanging, lock seaming, …, machines
- profiling & pulley forming machines
- circular (circle) and ring shears
- roll knurling machines
- custom metal forming machines
- used metal forming machines – retrofits
- automation & robotics
Our Metal Forming Methods
Some of the metal forming methods used on our offered machinery include: metal spinning (spinforming), shear forming, flow forming, internal spinning, hot metal spinning, spinning on air, spinning of unround parts, oval spinning, expanding, flanging, internal flanging, beading, trimming, edge setting, tube (cylinder) necking in, tube (cylinder) closing, rotary forging, reducing, swaging, profiling, splitting, folding, curling, beading, ribbing, lock-seaming, parting off, machining, groove turning, groove forming, thread rolling and additional related methods. Many of these methods can be used together in one cycle.
Services & Value Added Products
- metal forming (spinning) and deep drawing fluids
- solid wax-based metal spinning lubrication bars (spinning soaps)
- forge (hot spinning/ forming) sticks
- tooling engineering & manufacturing
- metal spinning & flow forming rollers
- DURASPIN® material sales
- metal spinning & flow forming training
- programming support & consulting
- on-site service
- remote troubleshooting & repairs
- spare parts
- research & development
- process development & simulations
- upgrades, retrofits, maintenance